- 14.45 Welcome and introduction (Chair, Cristina Capineri)
- 15.00 – 16.30 Mihalis Kavaratzis, University of Leicester, “Towards Participatory Place Branding”
- 16.30 – 17.15 Alberto Vanolo, Università di Torino, “City branding and the politics of representation”
- 17:15 -17:30 Coffee Break
- 17:30 – 18.30 Round Table: “Branding: challenges and disciplines” (Chair, Francesco Olmastroni)
Andrew Murray (Vesalius College, former Director EUNIC Global) discusses with Tiziano Bonini, Cristina Capineri and Pierangelo Isernia.
- 18:30 Conclusions
Chair, Fabio Mugnaini, Università di Siena
- 9:00 – 11:00 Federica Epifani ( Università del Salento), “Placetelling®: theory and practice”
- 11:00-11:15 Coffee Break
- 11:15- 12:00 Dario Nardini (Università di Milano – Bicocca), “Heritagizing surfing. How Australia’s Gold Coast has made itself a (hyper)real Surfers(’) Paradise”
- 12:00 Conclusions
Notice for students.
Students are welcome to participate in the workshop. Participation to the workshop gives credits (max 4 CFU). Workshop credit hours will be granted signing in the attendance sheet and delivering a post-workshop report (agreed with the tutor). To enroll in the workshop please fill in the form at: https://tinyurl.com/y5ubntqp
For more information please contact Prof. Cristina Capineri at firstname.lastname@example.org.